Monday 21 March 2011

Owls in the night

There's a certain magic in the air tonight, I'm hearing owls from my attic room window and feeling squeaky clean after a hot shower. I didn't see the big moon the other day because of the cloud cover, but I feel the owl chorus made up for it somewhat! I have my practice paper library book, another cuppa, and ready to resume revision. Just thought I'd post about a necklace called 'Johanna' that I made at the weekend before I go and hit the books.


The etched sky blue lampwork bead was part of a lovely set I bought from 'Sooz Beads', a fellow UK Etsy seller. Sue made them by melting down an old Bombay Sapphire bottle - how cool is that?

Anyway, I probably sound like a teenager. Big thank you to the lovely Stephanie, maker of beautiful 'Jaunty Gnomes' for being my second Etsy customer and blog follower! I'm so glad 'Queensferry', the Scottish sea glass necklace in a previous post, will go to a good home!

Opps, the owls have been replaced momentarily by clubbing music from the neighbours.. got to love Selly Oak!

No comments:

Post a Comment